top of page
Two hands holding

Benefits

Dedicated to your success.

We care for you,
so you can care for your patients.

Higher collection rates

We beat industry standards having an average of 78% of accounts receivable under 60 days. Please note that collecting the copay/coinsurance from a patient at the time of service statistically has a 70% chance of being paid vs. 30% when a patient statement is sent.

Lower overall cost

The average savings in house vs. outsourcing  is 35%

No staff turnover/training

The average cost of taking on and training a new employee is $1200. The average cost for billing/collections performed in offices is 30-40% of revenue. The average length of tenure, of an in house billing specialist, is 1 to 3 years.

Less problem calls from patients

When claims are processed correctly, the first time, you will receive fewer calls from patients to review their account.

We Hold Your Hand Through Every Step

We have a team of experts that will work dedicatedly with you, and support you through every step of the process. You should consider us as an extension of your office.

Doctor Office
Doctor's Desk

High Quality Service with Fee Ranges From 6-8%

Our fees are based on your provider type, and number of providers in your practice. Your front office staff has a substantial impact on us being able to provide the best service to you. It is important that we have flowing communication where emails are addressed/returned.

What Our Clients Say

SHELBY.png

Sunrise Speech & Swallowing Therapy

"I started a private practice in 2021 for adult speech therapy. Initially, billing and payments were inconsistent and generally disorganized. I was fortunate to find Maria Stanis and her team at WNC Medical Claims through another local speech therapy practice. Maria and her team kindly took my practice on several months ago. Thanks to this group I am receiving payments on a regular basis. I am so thankful for Maria's expertise and the assistance she gives me on a regular basis. I truly feel that this group set me and my practice on the right course!"
  • How does WNC Medical Claims connect to our office's network?
    Most practice management systems operate in the cloud so we are able to connect remotely. If your software doesn't have this capability we can use other options. We've been doing this for 20 years so you can be assured you are in capable hands.
  • What does WNC Medical Claims charge?
    The charge for services is dependent upon what procedures you wish us to complete for you. Please contact us regarding your needs and we will provide you with a quote.

Request a Free Consultation

We will get back to you within 24 hours.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page